vendredi 6 janvier 2023

Family souvenir


« Kelsch » typical Alsaciens fabric. I love it!
January is a new start, so for me time to tidy the different rooms of the house and decide to keep or give clothes, books …
At the same time I discover things I had forgotten in 
Closets. Today, I found these souvenir from Alsace ( east of France) 
Typical costumes from Alsace.
I love the little geese keeper on the frame and little
Statuette.
(Source ZZZOe)

 I clean the rooms, make changes in the decoration and tidy. Mr L being at work from 8h30 am till 8 pm I have plenty of time to organise my day and as I am not very fit I go slowly taking my time. My inspiring book! Marie Kondo.


( source: mon village. Oncle Hansi H. Floury edit)


I found this photo being taken 14 years ago ( we were all younger!) on my son’s university graduation in Paris. It is a good souvenir but it took place in the « Bataclan » the theatre were 90 people were killed during November 13th 2015 in a terrorist attack.
This photo is a good souvenir but I the same time 
It reminds me of the place which is now a bad souvenir for all of us. 
But we were happy 
«  Then »for our son and enjoyed the ceremony.


Changing subject, yesterday I made some cranberry sauce for the first time. The recipe was with some orange juice and orange zest.
The weekend I will bake a Brie cheese pie with cranberry sauce. We will see the result!



3 commentaires:

  1. I always use orange zest in my cranberry sauce. We like it and I make a big batch for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's all gone now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really enjoy cranberry sauce and I also put orange juice in it.
    Nice picture of you, your husband, and son.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I remember the Bataclan incident. So tragic. I really enjoy cranberry sauce and always make my own. It would be great with Brie.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...