lundi 2 janvier 2023

Nestle sweetened condensed milk cookies





 While I was I’ll, I had a look on Pinterest and came across this white biscuits recipe.

I had never made sweetened condensed  cookies before. It is rather simple.


125 gr butter

1egg yolk

200gr sweetened condensed nestle milk

350gr corn flour ( maïzena)

The butter must be soft and you mix all the ingredients in a food processor or by hand. You divide the dough into balls and flatten them with a fork.

Oven 160C and bake for 12 to 15 mn, the biscuits must stay white. Leave them to cool on a pastry grid, make some tea and 😊 enjoy!

3 commentaires:

  1. The biscuits (we call them cookies) look very good, and easy to make. I think the tin label says sweetened condensed milk, rather than evaporated, which has no added sweetness and is very liquid.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for your recipe. I think it's great with cornmeal... then I'll go buy some sweetened condensed milk :-))) Yes, I'll try the biscuits.
    Thanks.
    I wish you a happy 2023.
    Hugs from me.
    Viola

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...