samedi 14 janvier 2023

Pavlova and meringues

Yesterday I made some crème pâtissière for my “Oranais” and I used only the egg yolks so I decided to make “ meringues” as we bead sun and have poor light, I decide to make yellow meringues.
I did not know what to do with them? But Mr L loves “Pavlova” so I decided to make a kind of Pavlova with Chantilly cream and fruits as oranges, mandarins and grapefruit.
 I love this cross stitch Robin , as you know I love birds.
Last week four goldfinches came to eat I was glad because they are very rare now and I love hearing birds’ song.





 

Today I will continue to tidy the house, better stay inside!

4 commentaires:

  1. Meringues with whipped cream and fruit are a treat any time. I have never thought of pairing winter pavlova with citrus fruit, but I imagine it was very good!
    Lucky you to see the goldfinches. They are rare around here, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You amaze me with all of your culinary skills and products.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a great way to use your egg whites! I love the cross stitch too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like Pavlova and meringues in any flavour!! You're fortunate to have goldfinches come to your feeder. Hopefully they come again.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...