dimanche 8 janvier 2023

Cranberry and Brie cheese 🧀

My January magazines arrived and it’s a nice activity to look at magazines and read on Sundays.
But this afternoon we must go and get the family photos and things I have to take from my mum’s flat.


We like to have a rest on weekends.
The weather is cold because of the wind, but we have a blue sky with sun. Mr L is working in the garden and I have been baking some tarts with the cranberry sauce I made this week and some Brie cheese I bought yesterday.


I will tell you how it tastes!
Keep warm!
 

Ps: we had them with duck and it was SO good!

4 commentaires:

  1. Some great magazines and the tarts looks just lovely!!
    Best wishes for a happy & healthy 2023...
    Titti

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

  2. the tarts do sound really good.
    We are in a prolonged rainy period, dark heavy skies and constant drip, drip, drip, but not stormy. It could be a lot worse. This is winter in Washington State.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I used to read magazines throughout my early life spent in parents house as my father was regular reader of weekly and mid week magazines. I feel grateful for those readings that made me fall in love with books later

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. The tarts look lovely. Magazines are a treat for me, too. I keep some from year to year and pull them out in the appropriate month.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...