mardi 31 janvier 2023

Beautiful Nature.



This morning sky

This morning four o’clock I heard my phone 


And I had pictures and films from my son who is on holidays.
The first film is about the turtle laying her eggs nearby their bedroom.
Afterwards she goes back to sea.

The hotel gardens


Nice palm trees 🌴 and beautiful sea
Mr Maxime  is waiting for his meal! Round face Maxime! wearing granny ‘s shirt 👕 

 I am glad they are taking real holidays and rest.

Beautiful water colour! 💕 💗 💕 
Maxime with mum.

4 commentaires:

  1. Maxime is beautiful! He is your grandson, right? What beautiful photos of the sky and palm trees. Couples who have babies really need a restful vacation like this. Love the turtle laying eggs, but love even more the tiny mouse scurrying around.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely vacation! Glad they are having fun, and Maxime looks happy too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The photos are worth waking up for.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such a lovely place to vacation. Maxime is so handsome. How nice of your son to send pictures and videos.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...