mardi 17 janvier 2023

Nostalgia …

I practise my apple roses to make a big tart 
It was on my second anniversary with one of my presents

I found this a long time ago and it must be Russian something religious which might be on an altar
I have learned some Russian at university but it’s a long time ago.


 This morning I am not feeling well, maybe too tired but as I put family pictures and my mother’s belongings in boxes and then sealed them I realise that a big page is turned.
I chose a retired home for her in the country where she is well treat. But , as I am an only child I have a lot to cope with. But I am sure I’ll be better when all will be settled!

6 commentaires:

  1. Que Dieu vous bénisse d'avoir si bien pris soin de votre mère. Tu es une bonne fille.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sometimes life seems difficult. It must be hard to be the only child and have all the responsibility for your Mother.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I see that like you said on your comment to me, you are back to deep in winter! That frost photo is beautiful.
    Winter is a good time to take it slow and deal with all that you have to do. Be well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your apple roses are just beautiful!
    You were such a cute kid. Hard to be an only child.
    Your winter photo is gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's a difficult season of life when one has to care for a parent. And being an only child intensifies the experience. Be sure to treat yourself well and take the time you need to rest. The apple roses are so beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...