mardi 17 janvier 2023

“Miracle garden” and “Pink pralines Brioche”

(Source: Places wow)
These are not my pictures , I can’t find them, but I just found some on my Facebook this morning. Two years ago my son , his wife and I went to the Miracle garden Dubai in the desert. It’s quite big and we had a nice time together despite of the heat! So many flowers!
It’s in the desert and certainly uses a lot of water, but when you visit it , it is astonishing.
I must have a look for my own photos…

Today, I have some shopping to do, but before I must make a special “ Brioche” and some yoghurts. 
And in the afternoon re organise my dressing.
Outside it is freezing and I hope it won’t be slippery on the roads. We may have some snow! Back to winter again.









I remember I took a picture of the children here 





 (Source: Places wow) Many thanks for your visits and Comments!
Pralines are almonds covered with pink sugar 
They are found on fairs and are a speciality from Lyon.

5 commentaires:

  1. That is an amazing flower garden. I wonder how often it is replanted.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Truly amazing gardens, what an array of colours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow! That is an amazing garden, just beautiful!
    More gorgeous baked goods too. I think you could open a bakery.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What an impressive garden! I can just imagine how much water it took to grow those colourful blooms in the desert. What a delicious looking piece of baking you've created, too. Stay warm!

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...