samedi 21 janvier 2023

Looking for sun!



This weekend will be cold but sunny 😎 !
I have been looking for sun in the house, through the windows and rays of sun through the curtains.
We may go for walks and take some fresh air.





This is a mĂ»rir I had for our wedding in the 80´s
My wedding dress was a Laura Ashley Victorian style dress. 
These two frames are in my upstairs bathroom

A window like a frame for the weeping willow!
This cloche is an antique wedding one with my wedding crown inside. I love these two little statuettes they make me think of my children.

A little pop up card from Belgium 

 



A beautiful book, a present from my daughter a few years ago. A book from Courtney Watson McCarthy.
(This one being a new edition unfortunately I am not allowed to take pictures of the inside. But if you like Japan and pop up books this is a beautiful one)

I hope you’ll have a sunny weekend wherever you live!

1 commentaire:

  1. Not much sunshine here either.
    I had Laura Ashley dresses too. You should share a photo of you in your dress!
    That's a pretty pup up card.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...