mardi 10 janvier 2023

Cross stitch and crochet


This is a cross stitch and a crochet big granny square


4 commentaires:

  1. Dear friends I try to use my blog but I can’t see any pictures I post and I am not able to write I hope it won’t be long before I get my blog back!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We are seeing these pictures and the colors are lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The cross stitch is really lovely - it must have taken lots of concentration to finish it.
    I hope your blog problems are soon resolved.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Blogging issues can be frustrating.
    The cross stitch is very lovely in shades of gray.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...