mercredi 25 janvier 2023

Pear shape cookie cutters and crochet blanket.

( source ZZZOe)
 
Finally, Maxime got grandma’s presents 🎁! Clothes, lot’s of french books , toys and a little cotton blanket granny has  knitted  for him. It is hot in Dubai but not inside with the air conditioning.

Yesterday, I took my taxi to go to the clinic and it was rather quick… my eye surgery will be on March the 9th. I ordered new taxi rides for the end of February for an eye ultrasound to prepare the surgery. The 9th Mr L is coming with me for the afternoon and then two taxi rides to make sure everything is ok.
And finally I hope to get my two eyes back to normal!

 Today, I must get up early. The fibre optic project continues! For the fifth time! The team arrives early and they will dig through the asphalt  ( hope it’s the right word?)  of our path to look for the problem… I am scared , they’ll dig with 
Jackhammers and it will last the whole day!
I hope they will succeed and not go through water pipes  or anything like that.
I hope I will have some rest after all that stress!

I managed to bake some pear 🍐 cookies! More baking  😆 ! Cookie cutter pear shape ( Ann Clark cookie cutter)
This is what I did the next baking will be a Japanese sponge cake.



I have put lemon 🍋 juice on them, but some are getting a little bit brown.
This is easy and very good I tasted and I found the right little size pears 🍐.

6 commentaires:

  1. It's good to know your parcel arrived in Dubai. The pear cookies are so unique and beautiful! I hope your eye surgery goes well. The anticipation is always the worst, and you will be relieved when it's over.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those pear cookies are beautiful. I have never seen or heard of anything like them.
    I'm glad Maxime got his package.
    I have hip surgery one day after your eye surgery. We'll convalesce together.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your pear cookies are beautiful! And the blanket you made is so fancy and pretty. You are talented. I am glad your husband will be with you for the surgery. Your grandchild is so beautiful, gorgeous big eyes. I have had cataract surgery on both of my eyes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I've never seen a pear shaped cookie cutter before but I have to say, I love it. I can just imagine shortbread made with that cutter! Oh my.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Once again your baking is so beautiful! Those cookies could be on the front of a magazine.
    Glad the appt went well. I thought it was the surgery, but I see that is still coming.
    Maxime looks extra cute with that blanket.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. How nice your grandchild got his gift finally dear Catherine. Beautiful blanket l coo on him :) yes one of my nephew lives in Dubai too and tell it so hot there unless one is inside the house husband vehicle.
    Heartfelt best wishes for your eye surgery!
    Hope work ends well.
    Pear cookies l fabulous.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...