lundi 9 janvier 2023

Epiphany .

Our Sunday afternoon was busy taking things away from my mothers flat. The furniture and home appliances were given to people in need.
So I don’t have to worry about it.
After our busy afternoon we went to buy « a galette  des rois » it was time for the galette 
Epiphany day !and Mr L was the king!

 I have chosen an apple one we finished it with our breakfast. We will only have one this year because it’s usually all January Sundays.
I wish you a good week.

4 commentaires:

  1. Seems like busy holiday for you dear Catherine.
    The galette sounds tempting .I must find out more about it as looks so nice
    More blessings to you and loved ones my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I don't know about celebrating Epiphany with a "king". We did leave our outdoor lights on until 12th night.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Was Mr. L the king because he found the bean in his piece of the galette?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. We had a quiet Sunday, too. The galette looks delicious and how festive to enjoy the leftovers for breakfast. Have a good week.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...