mercredi 1 février 2023

Happy February


Lemon cup cake 🧁 with a cup of coffee . What’s best?
(Source: ZZZOe)
We are slowly going towards Spring. There are now signs of Spring in the garden.

We will be making pan cakes for Candlemass and then it will quickly go to Easter. 

Each week I see and talk to Maxime on Skype, each day during their holidays I receive films and pictures, but it’s very frustrating not to cuddle him. I hope we can see each other very soon.

Yesterday I recieved the colours for my rainbow cake.
 


Spring indoor plantations 
Mother kangourou 🩘 😆 little kangourou looks very happy!

2 commentaires:

  1. I have to Google Candlemass because it's not a feast day/holiday here. at least not that I know of.
    I do know the frustration of not being with grandbabies. Mine lived 1500 miles away during their infancy to early childhood. We visited, and so did they, but it was still infrequent.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Oooh, that last photo is so pretty! Maxime looks happy in his little carrier. I hope you get to cuddle him soon too. They are good about sending pictures and keeping you up to date.
    I have to check out Candlemass too, I haven't heard of that one,

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...