mardi 28 février 2023

Keeping warm inside.



I had a mango đŸ„­ left and did not know what to do with it? I decided to make a rice caramel mango rice pudding with almond crunch on top.

Rice pudding is one of our favourite winter sweet, when we have a light main dish or for breakfast instead of bred and yogurt.

I have cooked it very slowly and first cook it in boiling water to be much more soft. I added the mango before putting in the oven after being cooked in the milk.


 One of my favourite walk down the valley.


This was a chapel and now the smallest town hall of France.

For the ceremonies people had to stand outside! Better have a nice weather!!

5 commentaires:

  1. Your rice pudding is very pretty!
    I love the walk and the chapel.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. What a good housewife you are. I can't bake such a beautiful pudding.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, my! More delicious baking.
    I would love that walk too.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. What a cute little mairie. Your walk took you to some beautiful scenes. Adding the mango to your rice pudding was a great way to use it up, and how beautiful the dish is with the crunchy topping.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...