jeudi 2 février 2023

Agapanthus garden.

A few years ago, we went back to visit this romantic garden. We love to wander through it’s small path, sit on a bench, listen to the running water from the fountains and enjoy all the vegetation. I hope you enjoy the visit while waiting for Spring to come!
Today I am going to make pancakes for Candlemass.




















On 











 









Candlemas is on February 2nd . We make pancakes which represent the sun and the coming Spring.
(Source: ZZZOe)

4 commentaires:

  1. That is a wonderful garden. For many years our summers have been filled with garden visits. I hope they can be again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! What a beautiful place. I would so love to wander through it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a lovely garden. I wish I could see it for myself.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...