mercredi 22 février 2023

Easter tags and stamping

This morning I decided to start decorating Easter tags, I use vintage school stamps we used  to have in our colouring books at school. I got them in a garage sell some years ago. It always remind me of my school years.

I am also preparing Maxime’s Birthday on April 18th.
I must prepare in advance in order to send the presents to Dubaï on time. ( the post being slaw! And send my parcel some time to the wrong place!)




I took some stickers from an old “Daphne’s diary” 2018.
I did not get the new one yet.



 
We bought a story telling box in french, so Maxime could listen to french language, as he is  used    To English language.

And a Mickey Mouse soft toy. The problem is in a 7 kl box there is not enough space so I have to take the boxes out and protect all the item well.
New flowers from the garden.





On these Hellebores pictures I will wish you a nice day!

3 commentaires:

  1. I have to prepare packages early, as well, for our grandson and wife who are stationed in Papa, Hungary. Takes a while to arrive.
    Love the fresh flowers! Beautiful colors.
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the stamps and the tags you made with them. Hellebore flowers are so pretty. I don't see them much over her.
    Maxime looks like a little doll!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I had to look twice to see that that was Maxime in the Micky Mouse suit. I thought is was a doll at first. So cute.
    Those animal stamps are wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...