vendredi 17 février 2023

Cow chocolate cookies” Sablés “ and vintage french bols.

These are the bulls  🐄 in the field nearby.

This is the Normand cows which give the milk for our butter?and cream 😋



Long ago I was going to the brocante each weekend and I found these “ coffee bols” we had in the 50’s

I had one when a child and I loved drinking my milk and coffee in it.
I used my cow cookie cutter today and made my own “ sablés” pastry with cocoa.



 I was glad when I found the matching milk jug!
 Now I am going to finish my painting and I wish you a nice sunny weekend!

6 commentaires:

  1. Love the cups AND the cookies!
    Happy weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm sure that when he is older, Maxime will love eating his grand-mère's cow cookies! The coffee "bol" is very sweet along with the matching jug.
    Now that the painting is finished, you can have a relaxing weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The bowls and jug are really stunning. And your cookies are perfect cows. They look delicious!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like the cows! Happy Painting!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, thank you for sharing all of your fun things with us!

    RépondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...