jeudi 9 février 2023

Beauty and peace!

This is Gautier Capucon playing his cello on top of “Mont  Saint Michel” which is for the Normands  in Normandy and for the Bretons in Brittany… let say it is in between!
This is a wonderful place and I hope you enjoy the visit and the music
(Source: Nature awesome clicks)
This morning I found these pictures on my Facebook and I wanted to share them with you today.

Not much to say, but Nature is beautiful!


My favorite bird! We have about 7 of them coming in the bird feeders they are very intelligent birds, I am watching them everyday and between sparrows and red Robin they won the prize!




 Today, I am waiting for a parcel I ordered in Alsace (east of France) and I wii show you my finds next time.

I will continue my painting today and psychologically prepare myself to the dentist tomorow 😆 

5 commentaires:

  1. Hello...new here. Love your blog.
    Yes, Winter is such a beautiful artist!
    Stay warm.
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a stunning nd peaceful place to play a cello. And the ice photos are gorgeous! An adorable bird, do you know what it is?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. the music was a nice background as i enjoyed all of these lovely, creative images of the snow!! the bird is a beauty, i wonder if you took that picture, it is indeed exceptional!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow! Those are gorgeous photos. I love the little bird!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I hope your dentist appointment went well. I hate going there, too. Lovely music and you are so right - nature is beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer

A very hot day.

Today, we went to the windmill to get some fresh flour then we decided to go shopping. We are used to go shopping each time we go there. Aft...