dimanche 12 février 2023

An early morning




 Early morning birds songs. This morning it is foggy đŸ˜¶‍đŸŒ«️, but it announces sun for the afternoon.

I got up early and cooked an English breakfast with eggs, toast, bacon and orange juice.

I am going to continue my kitchen cabinet painting, I must finish before my eye surgery on March .

I have 10 doors and some drawers to paint and I have already done 4.

I will have to go to the hairdresser on Thursday, have my hair cut and then next week are beginning the clinic appointments and taxi drives!

While the paint is drying I must prepare the meals and cook vegetables đŸ„• and do some crochet đŸ§¶ in between. I keep busy after flu and covid, I am beginning to feel better.

Happy week!

5 commentaires:

  1. The breakfast looks tasty!
    I'm sure the cabinets will be lovely...and I'm happy to hear you are feeling better!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. the breakfast looks yummy, breakfast is my favorite meal. i like having breakfast for dinner!! good to know you are feeling better...you crochet, i knit!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. You've had such pretty morning lately.
    I'm so glad you are doing better. Happy painting!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I have always loved that recording of that song.
    I see the foot doctor for my toenail maintenance and get a haircut this week, plus have an appointment with my primary care doctor this week. Then more medical appointments the next two weeks leading up to my surgery on March 10. We seem to be in a similar pattern.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. That song was my mother-in-law's favourite. It reminds me of her. I'm glad you are feeling better after being ill. You have a lot of things you want to accomplish!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...