lundi 13 février 2023

Happy Valentine day! 💘


(Source: « Love pets »

On this special day, they all wish you a « Happy Valentine day »








 Today continues to be a sunny day and I will continue my little routine. Painting , cleaning, cooking and reading. Today reading will replace crocheting.

I will be glad when the cabinet painting will be finished.
I will have a rest after my eye surgery is done. I must not do anything for a week! No cleaning…
I booked my last appointment yesterday.
Two days before I have a rest at the hairdresser, this will be my week break and then continue.
In April, we recieved from my son a stay in a « Tiny House » near Deauville on the Normandy coast  so I must book the kennel for Bandit.


(Source: « parcel tiny house » ) France.
Yesterday, I made a pear and poiret bread đŸ„–. It was originally an apple and cider bread, but as I had pear (cider) and pears I changed the recipe.

Today is the Valentine Lottery day, we usually never play, but this time Mr L is going to get one ticket, you never know … if we won!

« Happy Valentine day! »

4 commentaires:

  1. those "heart" pictures/animals are amazing, each so unique!! it's going to feel wonderful when those cabinets are done!! i love pears, sounds like a good substitution!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Ooh, the pear bread looks amazing! You will be so pleased when the painting of cabinets is finished and you can rest knowing the work is done.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Your pear bread looks delicious. Yum!
    Thanks for all of the lovable animal pictures.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Happy Valentines Day! Those heart animals are so cool!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...