vendredi 10 février 2023

What’s in the parcel??

The parcel I ordered 📩 arrived this morning. And what was inside?
I always wanted an Easter lamb cake mold and I found one at: www.bredele.boutique
From Alsace (east of France) 
The lamb 🐑 comes from Germany which is close to Alsace and a cow 🐄 cookie cutter
Garden Polaroids, Spring is showing the tip of its nose 




 

( they sell world wide) 🌍

I think I will soon have a try!

5 commentaires:

  1. A lamb cake for Easter would be such a treat! It's fun to receive parcels in the mail.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. They are both so cute! I hope you show the finished product!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Oh how fun!! You're going to make beautiful cakes!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. You will have som lovely cakes for easter, that's for sure!
    Love from Titti

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...