samedi 4 février 2023

Spring mantel and Laura Ashley wedding dress.

New Spring mantel decoration. Two days ago I decided to renew my winter decoration, as we live in the country I chose a farm topic.


With Spring comes Easter eggs 🥚 and rabbits 🐇 







 Mari  asked me a photo of my wedding dress as we both had a Laura Ashley dress. So here we are some years ago! 😆 

5 commentaires:

  1. Your spring mantle looks so pretty and cheerful. I am ready to start thinking Spring!
    Your dress is beautiful! My Laura Ashley dress wasn't my wedding dress and I don't have any photos of it, but I did love it. Thanks for sharing the photos - a lovely couple!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I always enjoy seeing wedding photos.
    I have lots of rabbits to decorate with but I will wait until after Valentine Day to switch to Easter/Spring. Yours are charming.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a lovely collection of animal figures you have. I am definitely thinking Spring thoughts! Your wedding dress is beautiful and what a handsome couple you make.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You have some wonderful things! I love the mantel decorations and bunnies. I will be putting my spring things out after Valentines Day, then post them as well. What a gorgeous wedding photo! How many years ago?

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So many lovely decorations! Your wedding dress is just beautiful...a dream! Have a great monday and take care...
    Titti

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...