dimanche 12 février 2023

“lammele” Easter lamb cake.

Here it is, the Lammele from my German lamb 🐑 mold!
I decorated with a ribbon and added a flag. The lamb and flag is in fact also the flag from « Rouen »
I have already painted three kitchen cabinet doors inside and outside.


 After I finish the kitchen cabinets, I will go back to watercolour. I would love to paint the birds I watch everyday.
New wool I found yesterday at Action.
The inside of the cabinets I painted dark green, a paint I had in stock.

This morning Mr L went to get (cognac) brandy 🥃 especially to bake the lamb recipe!
Then I had a Skype with my son , daughter in law and Maxime. In April he will be one year old and is going to the nursery day, ten minutes walk from home.
Now I have to clean the kitchen and paint brushes!
We will see tomorow.
I hope you had a nice Sunday.

5 commentaires:

  1. The lamb cake looks great! I have never seen a cake like that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes, you are very busy. And everything you do is beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your lamb cake turned out beautiful!
    Your painting is also looking very nice.
    Glad you had a video chat with the family today.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a sweet looking lamb cake! I'm glad your painting is going well. It can be a lot of work. A video chat with your far away family is so special.

    RépondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...