dimanche 26 février 2023

Birds and flowers

Yesterday, Mr L cut the grass of the field behind our home and I could find the Snowdrops I had planted when in the past this part of the died was a vegetable and flower garden.
Miniature daffodils. I bought one for my daughter and one for myself.
I got too bird feeders and now the blue tits are coming to eat.
  
They are eating  two buckets of seeds each week!

All the birds from the neighbourhood come to eat!

The felted blue tit I had made in felted wool and the other in wood I bought in a bird sanctuary

4 commentaires:

  1. Dear Catherine, I am just drinking my morning coffe, and writing to you. It is good to read you and writing after that.:)
    I enjoy your photos again. You have nice flowers. I can see many things that surround you.
    I could see yesterday snowdrops and blue tit as well.
    It is cold outside, I can see that there is 2.1C on my balcony. The yesterday wind already has stopped.
    Have a good Sunday, I send my best wishes to Mr L, too.


    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The snowdrops are so pretty! Love daffodils, as well.
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's always so nice to see the snowdrops and daffodils and know that Spring is truly on the way!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Snowdrops are such a welcome sight in late winter. What a pretty bouquet you've created.

    RépondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...