jeudi 16 février 2023

Tea time

This tea pot is a Sadler numbered one I bought in Great Britain, it’s a Christmas Carol one  and I bought it in 1993
This one is an “Emma Bridgewater “




Some years ago, I found this special tea ☕️ pot which I found very interesting and unusual. A breakfast tea pot with all needed food and even the morning newspaper!


 
This rose decorated one makes me think of Summer! 

Today will be a rest day! No paint but reading and hairdresser! 

Have a nice day!

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh! I love the Rose teapot! Beautiful!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. very pretty, it's good to have a rest day!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These teapots are absolutely beautiful...I have to look at them again in a moment...what a treat...enjoy your tea and enjoy your day off.
    Hug of Viola

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I have quite a few teapots too, but none as fancy as yours!
    I go to the hairdresser today too.

    RépondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...