lundi 2 janvier 2023

Nestle sweetened condensed milk cookies





 While I was I’ll, I had a look on Pinterest and came across this white biscuits recipe.

I had never made sweetened condensed  cookies before. It is rather simple.


125 gr butter

1egg yolk

200gr sweetened condensed nestle milk

350gr corn flour ( maïzena)

The butter must be soft and you mix all the ingredients in a food processor or by hand. You divide the dough into balls and flatten them with a fork.

Oven 160C and bake for 12 to 15 mn, the biscuits must stay white. Leave them to cool on a pastry grid, make some tea and 😊 enjoy!

3 commentaires:

  1. The biscuits (we call them cookies) look very good, and easy to make. I think the tin label says sweetened condensed milk, rather than evaporated, which has no added sweetness and is very liquid.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for your recipe. I think it's great with cornmeal... then I'll go buy some sweetened condensed milk :-))) Yes, I'll try the biscuits.
    Thanks.
    I wish you a happy 2023.
    Hugs from me.
    Viola

    RépondreSupprimer

What’s going on here?

Hello friends! Just to let you know how it is here. It is not so hot but we don’t have any rain and we have to water the garden a lot. The n...