lundi 1 avril 2024

This and that and gardening 👩‍🌾.






Today, we feel a « little » better. It’s quite a strong virus but we went out, we had many things to do!
We found a gardener’s set for Maxime and some other solar lights to put in the garden.
I already placed them and I am impatient to see the lights at night!

We found this yellow plant
My Mary’s heart is already blooming 
Peonies have buds


We found these solar lamps!

 We are preparing our barbecue and plancha and I found a cooking cloche for the plancha. Last year, I found a book of plancha recipe and I saw that it was important to have a cloche. Now I am ready for the Summer cooking!
Now this is the end of the long weekend and it is raining we soon will have supper and relax.

Thank you for coming.

5 commentaires:

  1. Nice gardening set! Beautiful peonies! Have a good month and a good week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think we lost our several Bleeding Hearts. I want to replace at least the golder one.
    I'm not familiar with what a plancha is.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. We are having rain here too.
    Maxime will enjoy the little garden set.
    Your flowers are looking so pretty. We had bleeding heart for years and then it just disappeared. It really is pretty.
    I have never heard of plancha. You will have to educate me. :)
    Glad you are slowly improving!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It's good to know you're feeling somewhat better. I hope you continue to do so...also I hope you have sunny days. I know I always feel better when the sun shines.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It is nice to see your garden and flowers already. We had one sunny and nice spring day yesterday, but today it is gray and cold wind again. We are looking forward to spring! It is good to hear that you are feeling better.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...