lundi 15 avril 2024

Heavy rain in the desert.


After the storm ⛈️ the sun is finally back





These videos are from Dubaï in the “desert” 
My son told me there were lots of car crashes and flooded cars on the roads.




 Hello Friends,

Yesterday, we had another big storm and we have suddenly lost 15 degrees C. We usually have winter and autumn storms but not in Spring. My peony bush has resisted the wind and heavy rain, some tree branches are on the lawn, but as it is not totally finish we will wait before collecting them. 

My son from Dubaï ( in the desert) has sent me these videos he took while walking to his office this morning.

They have no rain equipment so they usually use plastic bags as raincoats 😆.this is what my son did this morning, but I am sure Maxime will be happy to see the flooding and the rain!  

Yesterday I did all the cooking for the treat of the week and baked a “tarte tatin” and peanut butter cookies.

Today, I am waiting for a call from my friend in London and do the varnish on my furniture transfers.

I wish you a nice day.

6 commentaires:

  1. After 25-30C it is 6C now. The change happened within a day. It is raining now with stormy wind.
    Tarte tatin? It is so good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow - you've all been getting hit hard! Rain is supposed to be here the rest of the week. I hope you get some sunshine now!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My goodness! That's not the Dubai I remember!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. We could use a LITTLE of that rain. Wow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow! That rain in Dubai is really something. The weather is so crazy everywhere.

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...