lundi 29 avril 2024

Good Luck! 🍀



 Hello Friends,

This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we exchange some lily of the valley  to wish luck to the person you give it, so this morning I went to get some for my husband and one for myself as Mr L will not have time to get some ( too much work)

I will take a blog pause during some days. We will go out during these Bank holidays, so I see you soon and I send you luck 🍀 through the Lily of the valley picture!



5 commentaires:

  1. We always gave lily of the valley when we lived in Brittany.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. We have Lily of the valley blooming i n out garden now. I just picked a few sprigs to add to a petite bouquet. Good luck to you and to me, I hope.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Lily of the Valley is such a beautiful flower ( but invasive in my garden). Mine is not blooming yet
    Good Luck to you too.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Lily of the Valley is beautiful. I'd love to have some in my garden. May Day is not really a celebration here, but I love the idea of giving bouquets of flowers on that day. Good luck to you. Enjoy your time away.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. The lily of the valley bouquets are pretty and so appropriate on May day. As a child in Wisconsin for May day we used to make bouquets with flowers and paper lace doilies and hang them on neighbors' front door handles.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

More garden flowers blooming !

Hello Friends ! On Sunday, I just had time to finish my painting when the thunder and heavy rain began, now we are having bad weather. ( but...