dimanche 14 avril 2024

Working in the garden.

On Saturday I decided to clean the driveway from the gate to the house. It was hard work and I did half of it with a pressure cleaner.
While our dog Bandit on the right was resting.
Bushes are flourishing 


Lilacs are blooming 
And new tulips are coming out.



 This morning we went to the garden Center where I spent my Birthday voucher.

This afternoon MR L is trimming the hedge and I am resting before the beginning of a new week and I can’t make noise on Sunday with my pressure cleaner, Mr L is cutting the hedge by hand not making noise.

4 commentaires:

  1. That was a big job! Bet you were tired after that.
    Your house and yard are just lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Spring cleaning outside, hard work, is rewarded by blooming beauty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I wish the UK had the same rules as in France!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Amazing flowers in your garden! It's worth it. Good WeekAmazing flowers in your garden! It's worth it. Good Week🌷🌼🪻!

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...