vendredi 26 avril 2024

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July?
I bought a lot of second hand clothes so they don’t have to carry a lot during their flight.
I washed all the clothes this morning to be ready!
Yesterday I decided to decorate this bird cage I had for long with fake roses. The bird cage is in the first floor bathroom .
Little boys clothes and a lot of dungarees easy to wear
And dungarees shorts.
Then I ‘ll bake an apple and rhubarb crumble and this afternoon get the vegetables and fruits from the farm.

A nice weekend to you, thank you for coming.
 

3 commentaires:

  1. I do the same for Sloane's clothes...rarely buying new ones.
    Happy weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You will be very prepared when your family arrives. Such a good idea to purchase second-hand clothing and have it ready for them. Have a happy weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How cute those little boys' clothes look, all washed and ready for the grandsons arrival. It's nice to get everything ready well ahead of time.
    I like how you arranged the flowers on the pretty birdcage 💚

    RépondreSupprimer

Bank holidays and busy time!

Hello Friends ! During the first bank holidays we went on the coast, but the weather was awful 😞 but it was nice to breathe fresh air! Ther...