mardi 2 avril 2024

Afternoon coffee.

Today, the machine is doing the laundry, the grocery is done so I am resting watching tv and drinking coffee in my best cup, a Royal Albert Cornwall cup and eating some financiers. This box of financiers we found it at the garden Center, but we used to get them from the  patisserie in “Le Corentin”  (on the map of France the peninsula just before Brittany) they are delicious!










I Hope you enjoyed your day.

Thank you for coming!
 

7 commentaires:

  1. What a beautiful cup! :)
    I hope that you are better.
    I have just arrived from M. with whom I spent Easter holiday. I wish you all the best.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The Cornwall teacup is very beautiful 💗

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That was lovely. I almost feel like I joined you. I would have liked a taste of those cookies (biscuits) though. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful cup, coffee with cookies look buttery to me. Great! One of the things I enjoy in life is coffee☕🥮🥠!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That teacup is so pretty!
    I hope you are feeling better.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Such a pretty teacup. The financiers look delicious. I hope you've had a good day. Soon I'll be going to bed and you'll be getting up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hej Catherine,
    Dat is een fijne afternoon-coffee. Mooie kop en schotel, dat drinkt extra lekker.
    Lieve groet Willy

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...