jeudi 25 avril 2024

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 !
Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . Biscuit is a porcelain  cooked twice. I think these ones are from the early 20th Century if I look at their clothes. I got them from street markets and got a lot which are a bit damaged, but they are precious.
Most of the ones I got are representing children with animals and flowers In soft colours, also angels.
These are four of my collection. I love all the details!











 Yesterday was a busy day doing some ironing. I was very late and had to iron a lot of my husband’s shirts 👔 as he is still working and has to wear a shirt during the weeks, but it is soon the end of the week ! Tomorrow I will get the fruits and vegetables đŸ„Š from the farm and do the cooking and baking for the weekend.

Thank you for coming.

4 commentaires:

  1. The figurines are adorable! And I gave up ironing years ago...lol
    Have a sweet day!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. The peonies will be fantastic! Porcelain figurines are beautiful! Our iron spoils many hours of our lives but it is inevitable!
    Have a nice day!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I like your collection of porcelain figurines.
    I iron 5 shirts every week for my middle son. It's a job I don't mind at all.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I see why you like these figurines. They are sweet.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...