mercredi 3 avril 2024

Another rainy and windy day!

Hello Friends!

This is Mr and Mrs Robin. Better see birds than rats! On Saturday morning while I had breakfast I saw two rats running on the terrace! My husband gives a lot of food to the birds, too much and it feeds rats at the same time! We live in the country and many animals come into the garden, so Saturday I have been chasing rats!
And they are gone. They don’t like garlic, onion, pepper, cloves …  and ammonia, so I used all of them at the same time. I am scared of rats and snakes.

This morning I am drinking a hot chocolate and a raspberry biscuit before all. My Daffodil mug is a Emma Bridgewater Spring mug.


I prepared my trolleys to do some crafts this afternoon.
I finish painting the castle and I will do some paper crafts waiting for my new furniture transferts arriving tomorrow.

 Before drinking my chocolate I had to do an aerosol to get better . my husband and I are taking antibiotics and we are feeling better each day, I hope it will soon be finish and back to normal!
I wish you a good day, thank you for coming.

6 commentaires:

  1. So glad you are feeling better! That's been a nasty bug.
    It rained all night here, maybe snow today...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a delightful mug, I'm sure everything tastes better!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That is such a pretty mug! We had wind and rain in the night, but this morning was blue sky and now the clouds are moving in again. I hope you feel better soon.
    I hate rats and snakes, too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. We see a rat sometimes in the back yard but not often. I don't like them at all. We try to make sure no birdseed gets on the ground but it happens anyway and that attracts rats.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. We have rats too, but I have not seen them lately. Rats I can handle, but not snakes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The little birds are great, the rats scare me! Beautiful mug. I hope the rains end, the sun comes out and your health gets better🌼!

    RépondreSupprimer

Good Luck! 🍀

 Hello Friends, This month of May here is a month of many Bank holidays beginning by the 1rst of May . The first of May in our country we ex...