jeudi 20 avril 2023

This and that…

This is the « Angelus » 12 o’clock 
My small apple tree is surrounded by nettles we will have to get rid of them! Lot to do in the garden!



This is what I found this morning 
First opening peonie this morning.
(Source: ZZZOe)
Yesterday, I cleaned all the windows except two big roof windows I have to do today. I will pop to the decoration shop to get some curtains for my laundry room. I ordered a new  laundry rack on Amazon , better to put the laundry outside with the price of electricity !

Today, I will start writing in my book what we will have to do in the house and in the garden, not to waste time.I must also get paint to do painting outside, many projects In mind !

Outside, the robot is working for me , mowing the lawn and the peonies are starting to bloom, but I am afraid of the rain this weekend  it may cause damages Again like last year. I had to cut the flowers and put them in a vase.

This morning I found the curtains I needed, went to another shop to get button decoration for my yo-yos and went to the vet to get Bandit anti histaminiques.

This evening I cooked asparagus, MrL likes them with a lemon cream sauce, it is ready!


3 commentaires:

  1. You are very organized.
    We are having more cold rain before it finally warms up next week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That pink Peony is gorgeous. Unfortunately we often have rain at the time when peonies are blooming. It's sad to have them ruined.
    I love the sound of church bells. My alarm clock is set to playing church bells ( but I rarely ever use an alarm).

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your apple blossoms and the peony are so pretty!
    I like your button decorations - so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...