mardi 4 avril 2023

Yo-yo DIY of the day.

Yo-yo inspiration in Marie Suarez book « les yo-yos »

  ( source: Pinterest)

I have the project to make red and white place mats as I have some red and white fabric left and this is a good way to use left over fabric and make yo-yos.


 Today, I decided to make « yo-yos » with some fabric I have in stock. I first discovered yo-yos during my years in Great Britain ( a long time ago) and a few years ago I came across an interesting book on the subject. I went on Pinterest this morning and saw manu interesting ways to use yo-yos.

(Source: Pinterest)


(Pinterest)

(Pinterest)
(Source: Pinterest)

Some years ago I made this bracelet with small yo-yo for the Summer .

I found these buttons on Saturday ( at Action ) and will use them in my craft.I did not know what I was going to do when I got them.
I don’t know yet what I am going to do with them, we will see!

Today, after heavy wind storm, rain, 20 degrees C this morning we are back to frost! What a strange weather! But we have blue sky and ☀️ sun!
Enjoy your day!

3 commentaires:

  1. I'd love to have a bedspread made of these yo-yos! Pretty!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Have fun with your buttons and yoyos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Have fun crafting, and I hope your place mats turn out great!

    RépondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...