dimanche 16 avril 2023

Family life and Birthdays 🎂

(Source éphéméride)

Hello!
Today Sunday, we went to our daughter  on Rouen ´s heights ( Normandy) and had my Birthday lunch 
There. 
I first gave my daughter what I brought for her new kitchen, gave my son in law his present, a game for his beloved cat and a small Weber barbecue for their new home. Then I visited  their home and she just show me what they have done recently , a brand new kitchen.
I had brought my Birthday cake, a black currant and raspberry mousse. My daughter had made lasagne and we enjoyed our lunch.
After lunch we viewed on big screen TV their holidays from all over the world 🌎 we had a very nice time together and my son in law helped me with my kindle 
To buy a book 📕 it is done!
My Birthday presents were two beautiful peonies, so I have six now in the garden. Last year, I had a Japanese one. They are all of a different pink.

 This week I must have my new glasses done, take an appointment to the dentist
As I broke  a tooth crown today eating my mousse cake unfortunately! And take an appointment for my thyroid ultrasound ( the joys of getting older 😆)
In the afternoon we had a Skype from my son and saw Maxime before his first Birthday on Tuesday. He was chatting in his own language and is very cute.
Now his hair is curly and his teeth are coming out.
This is my Birthday cake 🎂 done by the same patisserie we use to go since 35 years. Birthdays, children confirmation, weddings and they know what we like.



This is me blowing my candles , 67 candles!
My husband and our daughter.
I hope you’ll enjoy this new coming week.

3 commentaires:

  1. How fun to see a photo of you! and your husband and your daughter.
    Happy Birthday!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Your birthday celebration sounds lovely. It's nice to see photos of you, your husband and your daughter. The cake must have been so good but it's unfortunate about your tooth. In spite of the various appointments, have a good week. GM

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Hej Catherine,
    Het klinkt als een hele gezellige dag.
    Prachtige verjaardagstaart.
    Leuke foto's van jullie.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...