lundi 3 avril 2023

Baking and new finds.



Hello Friends !
This morning I will show you my new finds from Giverny and the Pavlova I tried to bake for Mr L,
Yes I tried…because my meringue broke into pieces! Well I managed to make my Chantilly and arrange the red fruits on top! 🍎 but it is not the perfect Pavlova 😆, but does not matter it’s a first one and I must practice !

Yesterday I found this candle and candle holder
Today’s weather

I could not resist these pansies earrings 

A baking writing book



 And this vintage Easter egg.

Now I am going to bake a carrot tart for tonight, using the egg yolks that I did not use when making the Pavlova.
Have a nice Monday!

5 commentaires:

  1. Your Pavlova looks delicious!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You found some fun treasures on your trip to Giverny.
    I'm sure the broken Pavlova didn't hurt the taste!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How lovely all your treasures look!! I'm sure the Pavlova tasted fine even if it did break apart. It looks wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Pavlova tastes just as delicious broken up. The fruit is beautiful! I love the sweet pansy earrings you found at Giverny.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. It's wonderful to hear that you love the pansy earrings shared on your blog! I like them to. They are so pretty. It's always exciting to discover new accessories that you can incorporate into your personal style. Pansies are such a charming and colorful flower, and I can imagine how lovely they would look as earrings. Enjoy wearing them!

    RépondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...