jeudi 20 avril 2023

Early frosted morning

This morning we are back to frost! I wonder when we will have a real Spring! Frost is very bad for the fruit trees flowers, I hope it won’t last too long.
While taking my picture I caught this bird 🦅 flight

The birds are frenetically busy these days building their nests. Those days we have crows looking for a place to nest 🪺 in our trees, they are making a lot of noise.

They have all disappeared and flying with branches in they beaks or some wool from the sheep next door

To build their nests.

Yes, the sheep are back and babies are born!



 This week end we will have to plant the two new peonies ( Birthday presents) but it is supposed to rain all weekend….we have so much to do in the garden!

Maxime had a nice Birthday at the nursery, at the moment he is going two mornings a week while his mum is working and then all week when they will have a time for him. I have already seen the nursery while having walks when I was in Dubai and it is a small and very nice little nursery.

He is just five minutes walk from home and the ladies send videos and photos to the parents during the day.

Dubai is a town for young people and there are many babies of different countries. Maxime is already Franco Moldave and he will live among many different cultures which is a very good thing for him.

He already has got a friend ! So everything goes well for him. They should have been in Norway but their holidays have been delayed  and will be beginning of May , Maxime and his mother having been sick two weeks ago.

It is early morning and I will read your blogs, read a little on my kindle and start working in the house.

This is the way to the nursery in « Old town community »

I hope you ´ll have a nice weekend.




5 commentaires:

  1. I heard that there will be frost at night next week as well. Maxime has a good place in Dubai. I like that he lives in a multicultural place.
    I am also reading blogs now. I've already ironed, but now I'm relaxing with a coffee. I will spend the weekend with M.
    Your photos are nice again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Being able to learn from other cultures is a good thing. I'm glad Maxime already has a friend at daycare.
    How beautiful the walk path is! Gorgeous...
    Have a sweet day friend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such gorgeous photos today!
    Glad Maxime already has a friend. He will do well.
    Enjoy your day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I hope your weather improves and you can plant your new Peonies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That looks like a hard frost for mid April. I hope it hasn't done too much damage.

    RépondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...