jeudi 6 avril 2023

My little garden shed

 Hello Friends,

Do you remember my garden shed? I should have painted it last Summer, but we had a cold Spring and suddenly a very, very hot Summer, so I could not paint it, it was really too hot 🥵 
This year I will try to do it and finish the inside.
I will have a vintage table to paint and a big vintage trunk to clean.




I found these statuettes in a street sale


















My last find are these vintage lamps I painted white.
I will continue to look for vintage decorations on the village spring and summer markets!
My shed should be painted on a green greyish shade.
Thank you for your visit!














































 

4 commentaires:

  1. Can't wait to see the shed finished!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well, clearly your shed is another place to display your collected treasures.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I think your garden shed is adorable. So cute!! Happy Easter!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such a cute little garden shed. And all those pretty things in it! Our garden shed is very utilitarian with tools and garden pots and other things.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...