mardi 18 avril 2023

Peonies awakening after winter!


These are Maxim’s Birthday muffins I baked yesterday.



(Source éphéméride)
I am impatiently waiting for these beauties to come out!

There will be more than twenty flowers! These are my best Spring flowers.

When you drive through the countryside it’s all yellow «  Colza fields » this year there are less wheat fields, but many yellow fields.

It’s a bright yellow and when it’s hot you can smell their strong perfume.


« cœur de Marie »


One of my birthday present


 I hope we will have sun tomorrow and no rain, so that they can open and be in full bloom! This how it should be in a few days!











Spring is here and I wore some spring clothes today.

6 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful photos!:) It is raining now but it was sunny yesterday. The weather is crazy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hej Catherine,
    Van harte gefeliciteerd met Maxime. Ze zal heerlijk gesmuld hebben van de muffins.
    Ik hou van pioenrozen. Prachtige foto's!
    Fijne dag!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I wondered if those yellow fields are rapeseed, or canola here in the US. I see that they are. We have not had enough warmth yet to bring out the peonies.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your Peonies are going to be wonderful!!! The fields of rapeseed are such an intense shade of yellow. I didn't know that Bleeding Hearts are called Coeur de Marie in French.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your birthday cupcakes for Maxime are cute!
    I love, love, love peonies. Can't wait to see them blooming here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Peonies are such wonderful flowers - yours are going to be beautiful! I hope that someday Maxime will be able to enjoy your cupcakes for his birthday.
    In the prairies provinces of Canada, canola (rapeseed) fields stretch for miles and miles in golden waves.

    RépondreSupprimer

My yellow peony.

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...