vendredi 28 avril 2023

A trip soon to the NetherlandsđŸ‡łđŸ‡±


Cheese and shrimp kroket. Kroket met kaas ! So good!
Long walks 


The beach restaurant we like to go in Cadzand Bad
Our Hotel.






 Hello Friends,

Yesterday, I had the irresistible idea of going away from home and organise a trip back to the Netherlands! Today, I must phone the kennel and see if they have room for Bandit my dog.

When we don’t have much time, we just go at the frontier between Holland and Belgium, go round Bruges and then we are close to our destination.

I keep my fingers crossed to get room at the kennel now that Spring arrived, not sure!in fact there is room!!!

I like to walk along the north  sea and go to see our favorite places and restaurants .

So everything is booked! I can’t wait  đŸ˜†!


4 commentaires:

  1. Such gorgeous pictures! I'm happy for you!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. We loved our short stay in the Netherlands.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. I love the tones in the first and last pictures.
    Your holiday is definitely something fun to look forward to.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. beautiful pictures and something to look forward to. i hope they can make room for your dog!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...