vendredi 21 avril 2023

Upcycling day





Hello Friends !
Today, a little DIY! I am always struggling with the  wires  of I phones, I pad…
I found this idea 💡 one day on my Facebook.
I have kept toilet paper card board rolls and kitchen towels rolls, I covered them with sticking plastic I had for many years and decorated them with what I had in stock.
Now I can keep them in a drawer and easily find them!
In the morning I am doing housework and in the afternoon when it’s cold like today I try to find ideas to keep things tidy!
The big rolls can contain two wires.
They will no more mix with each other and easily be found.


 
They will all go in a drawer in a safe place!

I continue my yo-yos trying to make a table runner, I don’t know if I’ll have enough fabric, but we will see.


I would like to do a garage sale, but I don’t know if it is allowed here. We use to have «  vide grenier » ( empty attic) but you have to bring everything to a dedicated place and have to pay for the meters you need. Before I did some with the help of my children, I even did two on my own, but now it is too hard to move everything.
I must ask « La mairie » ( town hall of my village) if it is allowed. It would be nice as my garage is big and you never know what the weather will be like!

Yesterday I had a mail from my travel insurance from my visit to my son in Dubai when I had to go to hospital ( one year and one month later) they will refund the money I had to pay! And in Dubai you have to pay quite a lot !  Better late than never!!!

Today, it is … raining again! I hope there won’t be too much damage on the flowers  or I will have to pick up some and have them inside. The peonies are opening from day to day and we will have to plant today the two I had for my Birthday. The rain should stop a moment this afternoon. I hope you are having a nice weekend, with a nice weather!

5 commentaires:

  1. I LOVE the pink flower, peony! Beautiful!
    We are always needing the rain...
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh wow - the peonies are so pretty!
    You are so smart with those rolls. They look so nice and will really help with those cords.
    Glad you are getting a refund!
    Rain and cold here today, probably snow again tomorrow... :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yay for the refund.
    Leave it to you to do organizing in a pretty way.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a good idea to store those cords in pretty "rolls".
    The pink Peony is so very pretty!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a beautiful peony! Love that colour! Great idea for storing too...
    Have a beautiful Sunday & take care.
    Titti

    RépondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...