jeudi 27 avril 2023

Spring is a busy time in the garden.

Today I will have to work outside and clean đŸ§œ the terrace and it takes time, I will have to continue tomorrow.
We will have a busy weekend. I will have to clean and paint my hen and rooster that usually are in the garden I wish you a nice weekend!!





 

5 commentaires:

  1. I love your misty photos! They look like paintings. Cute garden decor too.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I hope you can enjoy the busy weekend and you will see the result of your work.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. That looks more like a rooster and a duck to me?
    Have fun with your outdoor projects.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I like the picture with the mist and the horse in the field.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. such pretty pictures of the fog and mist!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

My yellow peony

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...