lundi 24 avril 2023

Monday ideas 💡

Some pastry I am going to try this week!( source: “ 50 ateliers&Recettes à faire en famille. Modes et travaux hors série)
The peony I took inside

Today, Mr L is going back to work and I will go shopping in the nearby supermarket. We are a little painful after working in the garden , but we did it between two showers! We will have two days without rain during the week to work outside or in my she shed.

I will have to get the old outside paint and paint it again , it is urgent ‼️ last year after the rainy days it has been suddenly very, very hot and it was difficult to work outside. I also have a table and chairs to paint to go in the shed and clean the inside for Summer.

It was Aid  religious days in Dubai , so I saw my son DIL and Maxime for an hour on Friday and they are preparing their travel in Norway ( Lofoten islands) I hope Maxim will be ok. They are leaving end of the week. It will be his third travel! France, Seychelles and Norway. 

Some of the peonies. I had to cut one yesterday because of the rain and strong wind.

I have washed the garland
I
Many spider webs in the shed
New












3 commentaires:

  1. Everything at your home is Gorgeous! So lush! I love how you've made everything so beautiful! A lot of hard work.
    Enjoy the week!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hope we will see your pastry!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your peonies are gorgeous! I love the pink ruffles on the blooms. Everything is growing so well in your garden. The pastries look good - are they savoury? Enjoy your week!

    RépondreSupprimer

My yellow peony.

New outside rug! New table and chairs for the family. When opened it is for 8 people. Today as during the beginning of the month it is raini...