vendredi 7 avril 2023

Hens and eggs.



It was a nice sunny day today 15C and I am preparing our weekend. I went to get some gasoline this morning 

Did some quick shopping and prepared our bags when back home. Bandit is going to the kennel tomorrow morning ( he is having a room at the kennel hotel and will go for walks in the fields. But he does not like me to leave him even if he is well)

Then we will leave to the coast and spend some time in the tiny house. It is in a farm yard, an organic farm.

I already ordered our breakfast made of farm products 

The bread I baked in a wood oven, butter and jam from the farm, eggs and apple juice .

Then we will go and walk along the beach and visit some typical villages from Normandy. I will take pictures of these villages.

I am looking forward to eat fresh fish and sea shells 🐚

This shelf is in my kitchen decorated with vintage plates.



A family vintage egg cup



 Have a nice weekend.

6 commentaires:

  1. Easter/Spring decorations are so much fun.
    Have a lovely getaway by the sea.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hope you have a lovely time at your little house on an organic farm. Take lots of pictures!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Enjoy your time away at the tiny house, Catherine. I hope you have a relaxing time. You've made good preparations. Joyeuses Pâques!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy Easter and enjoy your stay by the sea!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Quelles Belles photos!. La poule blanche est très jolie !

    Joyeuses Pâques

    Monique🐾🐾

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. you have great plans and a lovely schedule!! happy easter...and take lots of pictures by the sea!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...