samedi 15 avril 2023

Something vintage .

I like to look for vintage items and once I found this child washing table. It was on a vintage market along the river Seine and I just could not resist!

I think it dates back to the beginning of 20th C.

All items are in a very good condition and I have left the furniture as I found it.

It is in my bedroom close to my desk and this is «  the room with a view » on the fields…






 On the 18th it will be Maxim’s Birthday 🎂 just after grandma Birthday, unfortunately I could not be there and his Birthday parcels from us and his aunt have not been sent due to the strikes we were afraid they got lost, but they are going to be sent next week! A little late.

This afternoon I am going to get my Birthday 🎂 cake order and we are going out. I must finish the parcel this morning a 7 kilos parcel  Sent to Dubai next week ( it usually takes a few days )

I wish you a nice weekend.

5 commentaires:

  1. You have so many fun treasures. soon you will run out of room in your house.
    My granddaughter's birthday is April 17th. We were going to celebrate it tomorrow, Sunday, but unfortunately we were just exposed to COVID and have to quarantine for five days. Hoping we don't get sick, we will celebrate Wednesday.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. The vintage child-sized wash stand is a treasure. I can see why you made sure to get it. A very Happy Birthday to Maxime!!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Dear Catherine, thank you so much for your lovely words on my blog. Lucky you! The fleamarket finds are amazing and they are fitting perfectly in your bedroom with this wonderful view on the fields. Wish you all my best an happy birthday to Maxime
    Elisabeth

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Precious wash stand!
    Have a fun weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Hello Catherine, the little washstand is a very sweet piece to add to your vintage collection. But what I really admire is your "room with a view" over the field. What a lovely place!
    Best wishes to Maxime for his first birthday. I'm sure he will enjoy the parcel you are sending. And I hope your own birthday cake was delicious!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...