mardi 4 avril 2023

Preparing Easter 🐣

Hello!

Just before Easter, I will show you my Easter decoration. It is essentially on the mantelpiece and each year I am doing a country style decoration as we live in the countryside. The sheep 🐑 next door are back to their field but I did not see if the are new birth for the moment, but when there are lambs I can hear the mothers and babies.

We are having frost since yesterday and the Magnolia flowers  did not resist. The fruit trees are all in bloom and the farmers are very worried because of the frost , no flowers, no fruits. They are lighting fires in the fields to protect their trees, but it must not last too long.

We are soon going to the tiny house and I am a bit worried about the cold weather! I hope we will not be freezing during our stay! I will phone the owners to know about the heating, but if I remember there use solar panels to heat the water and the tiny house 🏠 Hope so! 😆 

Today, I will stay inside and continue my daily routine in the morning and do some craft in the afternoon .

I have a lot of projects in mind to use all the fabric, paper… I have got in stock. 

These days I am thinking of a Summer  sale to get rid of the things I don’t need or want anymore.

The problem here, is that you have to move all the things to the place in the village and I won’t have my children’s help! But it’s very tempting if the weather is fine…





It was last year in Spring.




This is the egg đŸ„š I found in Giverny, it found it’s place!
The egge I decorated 



A nest đŸȘș I found in the garden

Enjoy your day and thank you for your visit!

3 commentaires:

  1. I like your Easter decorations, and , Yay! lambs!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely Easter decor. I especially like the egg you got in Giverny.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. You have some lovely Easter decorations. The bunnies are very sweet. I hope your trip away goes well and that the weather warms up soon.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...