jeudi 6 avril 2023

Easter time.




 (Source: éphéméride)

Hello Friends 

Today , will be a busy day ! Before a long Easter Weekend . I wish you all a very Happy Easter 🐣.

On Tuesday I will be going to see the surgeon for my eye see what to do for my eyelid and have my new glasses prescription.

Then I hope it will really be Spring !

Have a nice long weekend and  a nice Easter.




4 commentaires:

  1. Croissants français divins :-) Je les aime beaucoup.
    Je vous souhaite une joyeuse Pâques du fond du cœur, Viola

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy Easter! Hope all is well with the doctor's appointment...
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hej Catherine,
    De foto's zien er veelbelovend uit.
    Fijn Paasdagen en succes dinsdag! Groetjes Willy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...