mercredi 12 avril 2023

Spring in the countryside .

Hello friends,

For my Birthday yesterday, we had another violent wind storm, many power cuts during the evening! Not a very good time! And we will have another storm on Friday!

But…this morning we have sun and blue sky.

I took pictures from my bedroom window and live to see the beautiful yellow colour.

Yesterday, I decided not to bake my Birthday cake for Sunday, but I ordered a fruit cake from our Pâtissier it will be a raspberry cake and of course now many candles 🎂 😆 !


You can hear all the birds we are feeding!

 I hope today will be quieter than yesterday, blue sky and sun 🌞 

4 commentaires:

  1. I slept until 8 this morning. It is raining and it is expected to rain today and tomorrow. I'm not going out today, it's good to watch the rain from inside.
    It's bad to read about the wind storms at your place. I hope it doesn't cause any damage on Friday.
    I continue my morning coffee. All the best.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Glad you enjoyed your birthday! And I'm happy the winds have slowed down considerably! The vidoe player wouldn't play for me...:o(
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What is that crop that is blooming yellow?
    I do love the bright green and sometimes red of the newly unfurling leaves.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A lovely birthday in spite of the stormy weather. Granny M

    RépondreSupprimer

Getting garden decorations.

With a solar lamp These are what we choose from the little shop to put in our garden. This morning, we went to do some shopping for our gard...