samedi 29 avril 2023

First of May is Labour Day, but I already started 😆






Today, was a busy day! I first cleaned the house, made an apple tart, cleaned the rooster and goose ( yes Linda it’s a duck or a goose. 😆 ) and clean the outside carpet , table and chairs!

I painted the first coat on the poultry !then I cleaned the terrace and in between painted a basket. But tonight I am very tired  and don’t feel like preparing supper! So Mr L must order our meal!

Tomorrow will be a rest day for me and Monday is a bank holiday , I may go to a “vide greniers” ( empty attic) and have look 👀!

Have a nice Sunday.

5 commentaires:

  1. You've done good! Enjoy the rest tomorrow.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I am tired now too and we are picking up pizza.
    Your projects all look so good.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. You accomplished a lot in one day. No wonder you're tired. Nice that you didn't have to cook supper. Enjoy your peaceful Sunday.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. What a lovely day! A busy day!
    Have a happy Sunday now & take care :)
    Titti

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Hope you're resting! Estate sales for me!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

French goodies!

I found this soft toy for the grandsons! This morning the boiler have been cleaned for the winter. Three different heart shape cookies Three...